Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 years anniversary


I dadicated this post for last night 16/06/2010



It was my 2 years anniversary with Nur Hazirah 'Aqilah bte Ramli



She was my all



i dedicate this poem for her



IF NOT FOR YOU



if not for you, i would't know

what true love really meant



i'd never feel this inner peace

i wouldn't be content.



if not for you,

i wouldn't have the pleasure of romance



i'd miss the bliss, the craziness,

of love's sweet, silly dance



i have to feel your tender touch

i have to hear your voice



no other one could take your place

you're it

i have no choice



if not for you i'd be adriftt

i don't know what i'd do



i'd be searching for my other half

incomplete, if not for you my dear Nur Hazirah 'Aqilah Ramli



Happy 2 years Anniversary



No comments:

Post a Comment